About the Congress
RegenDays 2022 – The Next Generation Bone Management is announced to be one of the most important dental events of the year. In a unique environment, the congress will bring together the best specialists in the field of dentistry, to present and debate the latest and most advanced techniques and protocols for tissue regeneration.
Being at the first edition, the RegenDays 2022 Congress – The Next Generation Bone Management is organized by the educational platform ImplantoDays, known in the industry for the high quality of scientific conferences in the field of dentistry and for the community of hundreds of dentists created around it.
The event will take place on October 7th and 8th of 2022 at Caro Hotel – in Bucharest. In addition to the congress, the event will include a succession of workshops organized by top professionals, an exhibition area and a high level party.
Why should you attend to the RegenDays 2022 Congress?
Dr. Vincent RONCO (FR)
- With an experience of 15 years of full time clinical practice in Periodontology and Implantology …
- With an experience of 15 years of full time clinical practice in Periodontology and Implantology and high level scientifical studies (Doctorate in dental surgery, Master of science, Post-graduate in periodontology and in implantology), dr. Ronco is a lecturer in the field of periodontal plastic surgery and management of the esthetic zone in Implantology.
Dr. Philippe RUSSE (FR)
- Director of the Reims Implant Institute, Dr. Phillipe Russe has been a dental surgeon …
- Director of the Reims Implant Institute, Dr. Phillipe Russe has been a dental surgeon since 1984 and started placing implants in 1988. He is the author of numerous scientific articles and textbook chapters on advanced surgery cases and narrow diameter implants. He is also member of the board of the of the French Association of lmplantologists and expert to the Court of Appeal of Reims and of the French Legal Experts in Dentistry. His lectures focus on advanced surgery such as original sinus elevation techniques, mandibular nerve repositioning and soft tissue management in the esthetic zone with reference to hard and soft tissue management.
Dr. Joseph CHOUKROUN (FR)
- Dr. Choukroun is a specialist in anesthesiology and pain management …
- Dr. Choukroun is a specialist in anesthesiology and pain management. He invented three PRF techniques: L-PRF, A-PRF and i-PRF. Dr. Choukroun also serves as president of SYFAC, an international symposium on growth factors. He is an internationally known speaker and author of several scientific publications. Dr. Choukroun earned his M.D. at the University of Montpellier, France and is owner of a private pain clinic in Nice.
Dr. Bogdan CHIPER (RO)
- Specialised in periodontology, implantology and oral surgery (with masters obtained in USA and Italy) …
- Specialised in periodontology, implantology and oral surgery (with masters obtained in USA and Italy), dr. Bogdan Chiper is an experienced speaker at national and international dedicated conferences. He believes in continuing education and supports educational initiatives such as “Elite Doctors” magazine, which he founded in 2016, and projects such as “Mentor Med” and “Life Dental Care”.
Dr. Luis Lapa Bessa (PT)
- Dr Luis Bessa has graduated from ISCS-N (Instituto Superior de Ciências da Saúde do Norte) in 2008 …
- Dr Luis Bessa has graduated from ISCS-N (Instituto Superior de Ciências da Saúde do Norte) in 2008. Since surgery has always been his passion, he has continued his education in UFRJ (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro), receiving his degree of specialist in Oral Surgery and Maxilofacial Surgery, and a title of postgraduation in Orthognatic Surgery . He has been the head of the Maxillofacial Surgery course in University Fernando Pessoa in 2013 Dr Luis Bessa has been working in his own practice in Porto, NORTH CLINIC, Portugal . As an Oral and MAX FAC surgeon and have a strong focus on minimal invasive ridge reconstruction with autologous tissues as well as high end aesthetic dentistry.
Dr. Jérôme SURMENIAN (FR)
- Specialized in periodontology and implantology (postgraduate at Boston University) …
Specialized in periodontology and implantology (postgraduate at Boston University), dr. Surmenian helds his private practice in Nice. He is Past Clinical Professor, University of Nice, having a dental degree
from the Dental School in Nice, France, a Master of Science in Oral Biology, Boston University and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Periodontology and Implantology, Boston University.
Dr. Cristian ROTARU (RO)
- Dr. Cristian Rotaru is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, being specialized in …
- Dr. Cristian Rotaru is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, being specialized in complex oral implant-prosthetic rehabilitation procedures, such as: “Same day” full implant-prosthetic treatment; Immediate implant placement; Socket shield technique and Partial Extraction Therapies; Guided Bone Regeneration; bone grafting with autogenous blocks; Sinus lift; Soft tissue surgery and Orthognathic surgery.
Dr. Dima COSMIN (RO)
- Inventor of 2 surgery techniques, Snake Technique and PMT (Periosteal Membrane Technique) …
- Inventor of 2 surgery techniques, Snake Technique and PMT (Periosteal Membrane Technique), both with excellent results related to esthetics, Dr. Cosmin Dima was included amongst the best 100 surgeons in the world by Global Summit Institute, in 2019. During the last years, Dr. Cosmin Dima has given numerous lectures in the field of piezosurgery, aesthetics and advanced surgery for ImplantoDays, ESCD, SSER, Steigmann Institute, EDAD, ADRE and many other important dental societies. He is also opinion leader in piezosurgery for ACTEON and is also certificate in advanced soft tissue graft and implant surgery by the University of Michigan and Xpert certificate at DentalXp.com.
Dr. Alexandru SPINU (RO)
- Dr. Spînu Alexandru is a specialist in oral surgery, with competence in oral implantology …
- Dr. Spînu Alexandru is a specialist in oral surgery, with competence in oral implantology, a field in which he focuses on bone reconstructions, autogenous bone blocks, sinus lifting, inferior alveolar nerve transposition, gingival grafts and Tissue Level implants. He is the founder of the educational platform “Regerate Bone and Tissue Vision”.
Dr. Frederic KAUFFMANN (DE)
Dr. KAUFFMANN has followed a doctorate program and postgraduate education in Periodontics and Implantology at …
- Dr. KAUFFMANN has followed a doctorate program and postgraduate education in Periodontics and Implantology at the at the Department of Periodontology, Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg, Germany. Since 2018, he has been a member of the German Young ITI leadership team, obtaining an ITI scholarship at the University of Michigan – School of Dentistry, Department of Periodontics & Oral Medicine, Ann Arbor, USA. He was an assistant professor in Germany and a clinical lecturer in the USA, he has also worked in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Translational Implantology, Medical Center – University of Freiburg, and in 2021 he has started his private practice in Düsseldorf.
Dr. Joseph Choukroun - France
Oxidative stress and osteo-immunology. New science to improve bone healing
Dr. Jérome Surmenian - France
Over-Concept and Osteo-Immunology revisited: Clinical Evaluation
Dr. Vincent Ronco - France
Tunneling: a comprehensive concept in periodontal plastic surgery.
Dr. Luis Lapa Bessa - Portugal
3D posterior mandible reconstruction with PTFE membranes: state of the art
Dr. Philippe Russe - France
Sinus lift: Limiting complications, improving results
Dr. Dima Cosmin - România
Transition zone. The biggest challenge in implantology!
Dr. Chiper Bogdan - Romania
The roadmap to a predictible GBR procedure
Dr. Rotaru Cristian – Romania
How to re-build the alveolar ridge architecture using only the GOLD standard, the autologous tissue.
Soft tissue management – the key to predictability in bone regeneration!
Dr. Frederic Kauffmann - Germany
Successful GBR procedures – matter of technique or material?
Fees for physical presence at the event
Fees for online participation
EarlyDays - online
from the launch date until 28th August
SmartDays - online
rate valid from 29th August to 25th September
LateDays - online
rate valid from 26th September to 7th October
Discounts cannot be cumulated
Students - SmartDays
40% discount applied to the active rate – exclusively for physical participation in the event and with the presentation of the stamped student card 2021/2022
Residents - SmartDays
20% discount applied to the active rate – exclusively for physical participation in the event and with the presentation of the resident card / stamped certificate 2021/2022
Group pay - SmartDays
with physical presence at the event
15% discount – 5 people
25% discount – 10 people
up to -25%
If you are looking for an accommodation, it is good to know that we have negotiated preferential prices at Hotel Caro****.
Located in the greenest area of Bucharest’s business area, Caro is steeped in local history, yet it has a decidedly forward-thinking attitude. The acquired reputation places it among the most elegant hotels in the capital, as a space where the urban legend blends perfectly with the contemporary design.
The 4* rooms bring together a wide range of general hotel facilities (access to the business centre, parking space) and some special features: automatic control in the room, heated floor, Plug’n’Play TV, double beds.
The rates * agreed with the hotel for the event are:
– Single – 69 euro/night
– Double – 79 euro/night
– Single – 89 euro/night
– Double – 99 euro/night
Triple Room Supplement:
– 14 euro/night
* Rates include taxes and breakfast.
* The discount is already applied to the above rates.
* The number of hotel rooms is limited.
Discount code: REGENDAYS
In exceptional situations (eg. pandemic COVID-19), ImplantoDays, as Organizer, reserves the right to change the date or other details of the event depending on existing restrictions. Thanks in advance for your understanding.